Friday, January 4, 2008

Somebody.... anybody.... if you have a space like either of these, will you please invite me over for dinner?

I swear food must taste better if you're eating it in these beautiful and simple surroundings.

{top: from Marie Claire Maison, Sept. 2006
bottom: source unknown, but I'm pretty sure I either ripped it out of NY Times Magazine or the Los Angeles Times magazine some time ago}

....

Also, I have finally given my white giraffe a name: Russel (formerly known as Mr. White).

It's raining a lovely rain in Los Angeles today. It's supposed to continue for a few days which makes me so happy.

And now I am off to the museum for some Friday afternoon art. Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

charlotte said...

oh wow. can I come too, please?

Debi van Zyl said...

yes! please do :)

Sandra Monat said...

unfortunately I don´t have a wonderful place like this...I would love to invite you. Really!!! :)

Debi van Zyl said...

thank for the invite! perhaps one days I will take you up on the offer :) it would be so nice to meet!

karin said...

Russel is the perfect name for the cutie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.