Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting back into the swing



Finally getting back to work after the holiday and this heat wave finally broke yesterday... the image above is from a invite series I'm working on for my Etsy shop. I'll be adding a few items to my shop shortly- as soon as I get a new camera. I've been borrowing one for ages and it's time to finally get my own.

Speaking of new, my new couch was delivered today - it's the Rochelle couch from Crate & Barrel.

I swear I've had my eye on it since February. I heard that they were going to switch the color to something in the "autumn palette" so I decided that the time was right, as this was the color I had wanted.

Next on the list for 'operation apartment make-over' is to reupholster some lovely Morris chairs that have been in my family for years and which I finally had restored. I can't wait to start shopping for some fabric. I am still in love with the 'bead' fabric by hable construction that design*sponge posted about earlier this year.
.

No comments: