Tuesday, July 24, 2007

marvelous :: merveilleux



I just discovered these blogs today... Seriously... who are the these people? And how do I get to meet them? I have a thing for foreign blogs that I can't read. It's the images that I love anyhow.

merveilles (above image)

vintage living

virkverket

In other news, I consoled myself with olives and cheese this afternoon after sitting in traffic for almost 2 hours. Los Angeles is a true test of my patience. I love the city, but I have a hard time with the sheer number of cars, mine included.

At any rate, I sprinkled a few red chili pepper flakes on the olives which were delicious and more than made up for the fact that the State of California is populated by more people than entire country of Australia.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.